Friday, December 14, 2007

Scraping off old nasty window tint with a razor blade is not really one of my choice pastimes, but it had to be done. An hour or so later I had clean windows that were all the same color!



The interior is looking markedly better, but I would love to find a steering wheel adapter for something a little more racy (if you know what I mean, and I think you do...)



The car came without rubber pads on the padals, and no gas pedal at all. I found these on clearance at AutoZone, and normally I think they look cheesy, but they look alright in this car---it goes with the vintage Euro-racer look. AND, by an interesting glitch in the system, I got them for only 1 cent. (No joke!)



Amazing, the transformation some soap and water can bring about...





If you want a nice-looking older car, it is all about the details...I am sanding and painting this oil cap which happens to be one of the more prominent things under the hood.

No comments: